Sun Acquisitions Buyer Services
Acquiring a business can be a long and time consuming process. Sun Acquisitions provides advisory services to companies, private equity groups and investors interested in acquiring a privately-held company. Our advisors can assist buyers who want to conduct either a general or targeted search.
General Acquisition Search
Our advisors can introduce acquirers to our existing client engagements and help them secure a transaction that meets their objectives. As one of the largest M&A firms in the Midwest, we have access to a sizeable number of engagements across all industry sectors and enterprise values.
We provide prospective buyers with and initial consultations that consists of:
- Acquisition Criteria: Review buyers objectives in a potential acquisition.
- Sectors: Understand industry sectors of interest.
- Experience: Background as it relates to sectors of interest.
- Deal Flow: Discuss prospective opportunities.
- Disclosure: Review engagements that fit buyers criteria.
- Process: Discuss process to explore potential acquisitions.
- Advisors: Introduce buyers to key advisors, attorney, accountants.
- Capital: Connect buyer with potential debt sources.
Targeted Retained Acquisition Search:
Our advisors can work with prospective acquirers on a retained basis to search for businesses in specific industry sectors, sizes, geographies and attributes. Our approach to these engagements is process driven to generate a large number of potential acquisitions that meet the clients objectives.
Retained Search Approach:
- Define Goals: We help solidify your acquisition objectives and develop a plan.
- Research: Research the market and develop an acquisition target list.
- Marketing: Outreach to the principals on the target list.
- Screening: Screen potential targets to determine fit with clients objectives.
- Negotiation: Secure a deal(s) from the targets identified.
- Diligence and Closing: We coordinate with your advisors and manage the transaction to closing.