Episode 3 of M&A Unplugged, Steve Kennett: Acquisition Criteria and Growth, is now live! If you are looking to maximize the value of your business acquisition or sale - the M&A Unplugged Podcast was designed with you in mind.
In this episode, Domenic and Steve Kennett discuss:
- Steve’s professional journey and his decision to own his own business.
- His acquisition criteria must haves.
- What attracted Steve to Phoenix Industrial Cleaning, Inc.
- Growing after acquisition.
- First take an inventory of yourself, what’s important to you, what are you looking for in a transaction.
- Line up the right set of advisors.
- There’s no perfect business – every business has blemishes.
- Understand the right time to take the plunge, financially and emotionally.
"Think about where you want to be in 2 years and how you’re going to get there." — Steve Kennett
Listen to the podcast here: https://www.maunplugged.com/episodes/steve-kennett-acquisition-criteria-and-growth
Please listen, review, and subscribe. And feel free to pass along to friends and colleagues!