Episode 4 of M&A Unplugged, Tad Render: The Power of Preparation, is now live! If you are looking to maximize the value of your business acquisition or sale - the M&A Unplugged Podcast was designed with you in mind.
In this episode, Domenic and Tad discuss:
· Preparing to sell, even years before you’re planning to sell.
· Moving the needle during the preparatory period.
· Q of E from a buy side and a sell side.
· How to approach inventory.
· Do some preparation and you can get an extra ½ or full turn on your business.
· Hire the right advisors and professionals.
· Importance of networking capital in every transaction, testing what’s in the balance sheets today.
· Dig deep – both as a buyer and as a seller.
"The more a seller can plan ahead, the better the process will be." — Tad Render
About Tad Render: Tad Render is a partner with Miller, Cooper & Co., Ltd. and leads the Firm's Transaction Advisory Services Group. He has over 18 years of experience working with a host of financial and strategic buyers and sellers in a diverse range of industries including manufacturers, distributors, and service companies. His experience includes buy-side and sell-side financial and tax due diligence and general consulting related to mergers and acquisitions. Tad also serves as the Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer of Miller Cooper and its affiliated entities.
Listen to the podcast here: https://www.maunplugged.com/episodes/steve-kennett-acquisition-criteria-and-growth
Please listen, review, and subscribe. And feel free to pass along to friends and colleagues!