The business began in 1989 in the kitchen cleaning sector by cleaning the hoods and exhaust systems in commercial kitchens. Over time the business expanded and now offers a wide range of industrial cleaning services: Air Conditioning Systems, Exhaust Systems, Heating & Cooling Coils, Silos, Industrial Painting (no grease traps).
Today, the majority of the business is on the industrial cleaning side of the business. The business gets most of its business from repeat business or referrals. Very little marketing is done. There is no salesman. Potential customers for the business are any industrial or commercial location. The business is a “clean” business and does not deal with any hazardous waste.
The business has been managed day-to-day by a General Manager. The owner relocated to Florida in 1995 and resides there full-time.
USA, Chicagoland, Illinois
Sold – Industrial & Commercial Cleaning Business
– History of excellent customer service
– Documented procedures and processes for a wide variety of cleaning challenges
– Well-trained and capable staff
– Limited competition and barriers to entry
– Recurring revenues and contracts from most customers.