The business manufactures custom, upholstered furniture commissioned by interior designers for their customers’ homes. Designers supply drawings and specifications in order to produce the fabrication drawings.
The business does no advertising as all business comes in from repeat customers or from referrals from past customers. The ultimate customer is a home owner who most likely lives in a custom-designed home who wants custom furniture to complete their vision. The business has a group of experienced craftspeople under the direction of a shop supervisor. New owners would focus on growing the business through targeted marketing to the designer community.
The business is pre-qualified for bank financing.
USA, Chicago, Illinois
6 1/2 Months to Sell
Sold – Manufacturer of High End Upholstered Furniture
– High quality manufacturing business
– Eighteen years in business
– Strong base of repeat customers
– Add outbound marketing function targeting designers
– Actively solicit more referrals from current customers