Founded in 2005, the company matches management companies and landlords with prospective tenants. Services include finding qualified tenants, showing apartments, and co-coordinating the signing of leases. Their fee is paid by the landlord. The company has developed an enviable reputation for delivering superior service to both the real estate community and to tenants who are attracted to an interactive website. The business had shown excellent growth until the recent economic downturn, and is positioned to resume this growth based on its relationships with real estate management companies, its infrastructure of systems and leasing agents, and its location in an area densely populated with apartment dwellers.
USA, Chicagoland, Illinois
Sold – Premier Chicagoland Apartment Locating Company
– Has superior reputation with major management
companies and landlords
– Track record of continuous profitability and cash flow
– Huge data base of tenant and landlord information
including 1000’s of apartment photos obtained over years
– Has approximately 1,500 listings
– Attractive opportunity for an individual or an existing real estate business seeking growth thru acquisition.