Founded in 1993, the Company has grown to become one of the larger limousine services in an affluent area of Chicagoland. It has developed a reputation for offering a reliable, personal service for those customers desiring a little bit more from their limousine operator. The Company does not offer a “shared ride service” to Chicago, O’Hare or Midway. It prefers to offer a more personal service at a somewhat higher price.
Its customer base includes the many corporations in the area as well as those needing service to Chicago’s main airports and it is a preferred limo service for two local airports near the business. Using independent contractors and having its own maintenance shop, enables the business to control its costs.
USA, Chicagoland, Illinois
Sold in 4 Months
Sold – Premier Chicagoland Limousine Service 3N687
– Company was founded by the owner in1993.
– Sales close to $1,000,000 annually with good cash flow
– Fleet consists of variety of vehicles including sedans, stretch limos, and an SUV. Flexible for any occasion.
– Great customer base. Revenue generated by 85% repeat business expected to continue for new owner.
– Independent contractor drivers with longevity.
– Facility has repair shop to self- maintain its vehicles.