This company is one of the leading manufacturers of different types of molds in the United States. For more than 30 years, it has served a large number of clients from medical, automotive, and aerospace industries. The company fabricates large numbers of molds, the main types being compression, injection-transfer, hot and cold runners and valve-grated cold runner systems. Working with CNC machining centers there is a great deal of equipment including CNC mills, lathes, surface grinders and inspection equipment.
This is an ISO 9001:2008 registered company. The current operations are well established with a professional and experienced staff, allowing the current management to operate efficiently in the owner’s absence. All employees, from designers, shop foremen, and machinists work in close coordination to ensure each manufacturing step provides quality and on time delivery. The business occupies industrial space in a highly pro-active business community that supports business owners with on-going economic initiatives and business retention programs. Steady revenues with 2011 surpassing 2010. The asking price for the business is $1,090,000 including $90,000 of inventory with bank financing to a qualified buyer.
USA, Chicagoland, Illinois
Sold – Profitable Manufacturer of Custom Tools & Molds
– Strong market serving medical, aerospace and
– Skilled employee base
– Experienced engineers and programmers
– Excellent location with good labor force
– 21,500 square foot facility in great industrial location
– State-of-the-art equipment and technology
– Recognized leader in industry
– ISO 9001:2008 Registered
– Strong margins through skilled parts & labor
– Excellent reputation for quality and on-time delivery