What an Integrated Approach Includes:
- Initial Consultation - We will learn what your goals and objectives are for the potential sale.
- Plan - This step will set in motion a series of analyses on your business.
- Financial Review – Our financial analysts will review your financial records to determine the adjusted EBITDA of the business for a new owner.
- Value Driver Analysis – An assessment will be done on your business across 8 key value drivers that matter most to buyers.
- Buyer Research – An analysis of the buyer market to understand the most likely acquirers for your business which will include strategic companies, private investors and private equity groups.
- Value Range – With the above data we can identify the possible range of values.
- Deal Structures– We will identify potential deal structures so you know your total proceeds at closing
- Tax Implications– We will coordinate with your accountant so you have your ‘walk away’ number. This is the KEY number to understand.
- Market Strategy – Present the best ‘confidential’ marketing strategy to generate the broadest buyer interest.
- Engagement – Engage Sun Acquisitions to manage and execute on the agreed upon plan.
- Execution – Implement all aspects of the business sale engagement including confidential marketing, buyer screening, meeting management, offer negotiations, diligence coordination and successful CLOSING!
It takes about 15-30 days to complete an analysis on your business and develop a plan.
Ensuring maximum value on your business goes way beyond a simple consultation or valuation. Sun Acquisitions has the team, resources and track record to deliver you maximum value.
Let us Analyze your Business so you Maximize Value!